What is ajax
AJAX uses a combination of:
XHTML (or HTML) and CSS, for marking up and styling information.
- The XMLHttpRequest object is used to exchange data asynchronously with the web server. In some Ajax frameworks and in certain situations, an IFrame object is used instead of the XMLHttpRequest object to exchange data with the web server, and in other implementations, dynamically added
<script> tags may be used.
- XML is sometimes used as the format for transferring data between the server and client, although any format will work, including preformatted HTML, plain text and JSON. These files may be created dynamically by some form of server-side scripting.
Like DHTML, LAMP, and SPA, Ajax is not a technology in itself, but a term that refers to the use of a group of technologies.
The “core” and defining element of Ajax is the XMLHttpRequest object, which gives browsers the ability to make dynamic and asynchronous data requests without having to reload a page, eliminating the need for page refreshes.
Do you want to sell templates?
If you’re a webdesigner, why not sell your templates at CssTemplatesWeb? It’s easy!
You don’t even know how to code (x)html. Just send your layout that you’ve made in Photoshop as a .PSD file, and I will make the necessary steps to code it to a valid css template, or send the finished template. Either way, you’ll make money!
What’s in it for me?
Money, fun and learning.
- If you send a finished coded web template, including all images, css, htm and psd files, you’ll get 70% of the selling price at CssTemplatesWeb
- If you send the layout as a psd file only, you’ll get 50% of the selling price of the finished coded web template sold at CssTemplatesWeb
What type of templates?
There’s no limitation on what type of templates that is put out for sale on CssTemplatesWeb. Here’s a list of the most common types of templates:
- xhtml/css based templates, with psd file included
- WordPress themes
- Zen Cart themes
- Flash templates
- Photoshop files (buttons, logos etc.)
- And so on..
The price for xhtml/css templates will be $9. The other types of templates is up to you to decide the selling price. But the price can not be more than $50. This is because we want to have a price guarantee for all our customers.
All payment is done with Paypal. This is a secure payment provider, offering options to pay with Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Discover. Customers do not have to create Paypal account to pay. If you want to sell your templates, you have to create a Paypal account, because your payment will be done with Paypal.
Are you ready to submit? Then go ahead! Submit Form
What is xhtml
- XHTML stands for EXtensible HyperText Markup Language
- XHTML is aimed to replace HTML
- XHTML is almost identical to HTML 4.01
- XHTML is a stricter and cleaner version of HTML
- XHTML is HTML defined as an XML application
- XHTML is a W3C Recommendation
XHTML 1.0 became a W3C Recommendation January 26, 2000. W3C defines XHTML as the latest version of HTML. XHTML will gradually replace HTML.
XHTML is compatible with HTML 4.01, and all new browsers have support for XHTML.
We have reached a point where many pages on the WWW contain “bad” HTML, the following HTML code will work fine if you view it in a browser, even if it does not follow the HTML rules:
This is bad HTML
XML is a markup language where everything has to be marked up correctly, which results in “well-formed” documents.
XML was designed to describe data and HTML was designed to display data.
Today’s market consists of different browser technologies, some browsers run Internet on computers, and some browsers run Internet on mobile phones and hand helds. The last-mentioned do not have the resources or power to interpret a “bad” markup language.
Therefore – by combining HTML and XML, and their strengths, we got a markup language that is useful now and in the future – XHTML.
XHTML pages can be read by all XML enabled devices AND while waiting for the rest of the world to upgrade to XML supported browsers, XHTML gives you the opportunity to write “well-formed” documents now, that work in all browsers and that are backward browser compatible
What is css
CSS means Cascading Style Sheets. CSS is a system of rules that directly effect the display properties of your web pages such as colors, fonts and layouts. CSS style blocks are also commonly referred to as rules. These rules can be embedded into an individual HTML page or placed in an external file that will control many individual pages on your website. Thus changing a property in one place in the linked style sheet will immediately make that change on every web page that is linked to it.
“CSS Web Template” is a website design created using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) technology. Cascading style sheets provide web developers an easy way to format and to style web pages. CSS will be used even more because it is seen the same way by all browsers, making it the best option during the browser wars.